**Prices are subject to change based on cost of labor and material fluctuation at time of agreement**
Rucker, first known as Camp Supply and housed a mounted infantry unit. The name was changed On October 1, 1878, after Lt. Rucker drowned in a stream nearby. The camp was initially built to protect settlers in the area. In July 1880, mules were stolen from the stable by the McLaury brothers of Tombstone fame. A Lt. Hurst enlisted the help of then U.S. Deputy Marshal Virgil Earp to help him retrieve the mules from the McLaury Ranch. With the aid of his brothers Wyatt and Morgan, the mules were found on the McLaury Ranch with brands changed. This was one of the incidents which later led up to the famous “Gunfight Near the O.K. Corral.”
- 3 Bedroom Split Floor Plan
- Covered Porches with an enclosed front area
- Outdoor bath area off the primary bath
- 3 Car Garage, 600 sq. ft.
- Total of 1720 square feet under roof