Garces was located on the east side of the Huachuca mountains, just west of Hereford. Named after the Friar Francisco Garces, a Spanish Catholic missionary priest, and first European to meet the Mojave Indians in 1775. The Mojave’s journeyed with Garces to the west coast in a route later known to the pioneers as the “Mojave Road”.
- 9 ft. to 11 ft. ceilings throughout the home
- 3 Bedroom Split Floor Plan
- Covered Porches, 228 sq. ft.
- 2 Car Garage, 525 sq. ft.
- Total of 2151 square feet under roof