**Prices are subject to change based on cost of labor and material fluctuation at time of agreement**
The town was settled in the 1870s, in what was then Arizona Territory. Founded as a mining community, Harshaw is named after the cattleman-turned-prospector David Tecumseh Harshaw, who first successfully located silver in the area. It is a ghost town nearby to Cochise County in Santa Cruz County. At the town’s peak near the end of the 19th century, Harshaw’s mines were among Arizona’s highest producers of ore.
- 4 Bedroom Split Floor Plan
- Large Kitchen with Oversized Pantry
- Covered Porches, 1244 sq. ft.
- 2 Car Garage, 946 sq. ft.
- Total of 5708 square feet under roof